Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sweet baby face!
















Could it be?! Bradyn is already almost 3.5 months! It really does pass way too quickly, even though there were those times when she was brand new I really did think that "if only she were older" she wouldn't have colic, sleep better, etc. There are also days where I look at her and think, please stop growing up so fast, I want you to be my baby forever!! She is amazing, and fits in well with the rest of the clan. She has been rolling over from tummy to back since 8 weeks, is really really close to rolling from back to tummy, sleeps in her OWN bed (our doctor will be SO pleased at her next checkup!), smiles and giggles like crazy, and is just plain sweet! She comes with me to work, which is both a blessing and a huge challenge at the same time. She has perfected the art of sucking her thumb, which she does anytime she has the chance. And I'm thankful because the thumb probably buys me more sleep than I realize!!

No comments: