Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin patch 2009














































Every fall we go to Greenbluff. It's one of my favorite places to visit. I love the fall, and we go up there and visit the many orchards where we pick apples and pumpkins. I wanted to make it in June for strawberries, but never got around to it. We went on a Saturday this year and it was super crowded and cold. Brooklyn and Bella went on a pony ride, we checked out the petting zoo, let the kids pick a little pumpkin (the neighbors have large ones to give us from their garden) and called it a day. There was music, beautiful fall colors, and the smell of kettle corn all around us. It is really a wonderful place, and I told Derek on our way there I wouldn't mind living there someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've been dying to go--and I should since I live in Spokane for heaven sake!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your little girls are so cute as always.