Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!
























































Yesterday for Mother's Day and every year we take our girls to Riverfront Park in Spokane. We started this when it was just Brooklyn and Bella, and they had so much fun we go back each Mother's Day. The girls enjoyed the famous carrousel, feeding the ducks, sliding down the huge red Wagon slide, and running around. First, Brieyn went down the slide with Brooklyn, and the second time up Brooklyn went ahead of her. Brieyn sat down as if she were going to slide, then smiled, and stood back up and backed away. So Derek had to go to the top and slide down with her. (You will also see Derek enjoying the carrousel while riding with the girls, he's such a nutball. The girls got me the coolest digital picture frame for my desk. I love that I can look at random pictures throughout the day! Thanks Derek and my sweet girls for a wonderful Mother's Day! I am very blessed indeed!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I love the picture of baby feet! So cute!