Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There's No Place Like Home
















Brieyn. I always seem to comment on how funny she is, but seriously she makes me laugh constantly. Before I had children, if you would have ever told me I'd end up with a girly-girl I would've laughed....but somehow I ended up with several of them. :) So Brieyn, for whatever reason, will only wear dresses. Trying to get that child into a pair of jeans is torture, so we often just let her choose her clothing. So when you see "that child" in the store, it's most likely her, and I refuse to pick my battles over her clothing choices. I don't remember exactly what we needed but one of the older girls needed shoes for something. While we were getting the other child shoes, Brieyn came across these pink glittery-sparkly-bejeweled shoes and immediately grabbed them and proclaimed them hers. Fine...whatever. Little did we know she'd wear them constantly, day in and day out. But, she loved them and that was all that mattered to her. She even liked to pair them with her favorite Dora socks, which made them look extra awesome (so she thought!). Here is a shoe picture, and some random shots of her being......well....her.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I saw them. I saw them in the parking lot being showed off as they followed Amy up from taking kindergarten kids to the bus.

She is proud of them and I think they are fantastic. I asked if they come in my size and she just laughed at me and said no.

Oh, I'm talking about the shoes. you know that but I'm reminding you.