Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bella turns 6!!











Ok, so I've been terrible about keeping up with this blogging stuff, but I can assure you that we did celebrate Bella's birthday. :) Bella turned 6 on Valentine's Day. We celebrated with a cake on her real birthday (we celebrate Vday on the 13th so she has her own day), then some of her cute friends came over to play and eat cake! I am a bit sad to see her turn 6, because it seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby! Bella has grown quite a lot this year, and is in Kindergarten. She loves to play soccer and dance. (she can't wait until she's old enough for basketball and volleyball like Brooklyn!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep turning around and all the sudden these "little kids" are up to my armpits. Not that that's saying much, but you know what I mean!

Ashley was barely 2 when Holly and I got together. Now she's counting to 70 and writing her name. When did that happen?

Heather said...

Happy Bday Bella!!!


My baby will be 3 March 22 :(