Friday, October 17, 2008

Outta the way, buddy!











A couple weeks ago, I was in a car accident. I was on my way to work, and a driver ran a red light and CRUNCH I t-boned him. Thank goodness no one was hurt, and Bradyn was safe and sound in her carseat. The doctor gave us the greenlight so far on injuries, so we are SO thankful. As you can see, the damage to our car was minimal, only about $3000.00 worth. We had to replace the carseat, and a few other minor details. The other driver's car....was not so lucky. Unfortunately for the light-running offender, I hit his Chrysler Pacifica square between the driver's door and driver's side back door. And thanks a TON for the witness who was driving right behind the driver I hit, who saw the entire thing and that his light was red. My suburban was in the shop from September 29 to October 15, and in the meantime we drove a rental car. 4 kids and all the stuff that comes with them takes up a lot of space, we were feeling a bit crowded in our rental so we are all happy to have the suburban back! Here are some pictures of my car, taken by Derek before we took it to the shop. Thank you Myer's family for fixing it back up good as new!!! Word of advice.....if you see a suburban coming your way, MOVE....because they are tanks!!!!!!!!!

No comments: