Monday, January 19, 2009

We have an 8 year old....







Ok, so her actual birthday was on Jan. 16, but maybe I've been in denial about the fact that we really really do have an 8 year old! Brooklyn, you are a very sweet and active little girl! We love watching you in all your activities, playing with your sisters, and helping with Bradyn. You are the best helper I could have ever asked for! We still remember the day you were born, and how sweet you were from day 1. I will never forget how you looked just like Daddy! You have been a constant source of joy in our lives, and you ensure that things are never dull around here. I look foward to watching you grow and grow and grow....but not too fast, please, I want you to stay my little girl forever! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

awww so sweet. My bff's husband and my aunt gwens bdays are the 16th hehe and mine is the 19th!

She's a cute little girl. I hate that they grow so fast :(

Anonymous said...

She says thank you every time she gets out of the van from the ride home and always opens the door for her sister. She really is a sweet kid!